Lovely Jane is going so well! I have had tons of events, and just landed 2 weddings in the next 2 months! I had an event last friday at my Anthropologie in Carlsbad, and they asked me to continue on catering their events as well as other anthros in San Diego county! So many blessings! Casey is getting into the groove of school, first paper is due tomo wish him luck! All in all we are happy happy! Hope you all are doing well!
XO The Monahan Clan
Caprese Salad on a stick

Tomato Basil Tarts

Chocolate Raspberry Creme Puff
Lemony Lemon Creme Puff

Vanilla Creme Tarts with a chocolate drizzle
Lemon Curd Tarts garnished with berries



I love it Kate! I am so proud of you! I really need some kind of event so that you can cater.......any ideas? hmmm some kind of party, maybe something for easter!
ReplyDelete